Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to -SgAF-

3 posters

Go down

Application to -SgAF- Empty Application to -SgAF-

Post  jpkr_kenny April 21st 2012, 7:08 pm

Age/Sex : 23 / M
IGN : jpkr_kenny
Previous experience: Counter Strike 1.6 & Counter Strike Source scrim/compy, L4D, TeamFortress 2 scrim/pub
Using Ventrilo, skype, teamspeak for communication.
Preferred kits/styles: Engineer (m4a1) / Sniper (sv98) / Assault (m16a3)
Play-time frequency (when & duration) : Mostly weekends at the moment due to National Service. ORD-ing in coming early June 12.
Email : kenny_0o0 @ hotmail.com
Reason to join -SgAF- : I believe SgAF is one team that I would join compared to most of the teams out there. I have seen great skills and teamwork in SgAF while playing in public servers! I have been playing alone for quite sometime after purchasing Battlefield 3 and would like to join a team. Playing as a group would be much fun and enjoyable, nonetheless, skills in game are still important too. In a team, take control and command, listen to instructions are very important. I love the excitement in being a team, and I can take this chance to improve my own personal skills too.

My commitment might not be as frequent due to the fact that I have listed on top, but soon, I will be able to spend more time. At the moment, weekends should not be a problem.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Kenny

Last edited by jpkr_kenny on April 29th 2012, 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

jpkr_kenny

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Application to -SgAF- Empty Re: Application to -SgAF-

Post  D-Talla April 28th 2012, 4:24 pm

Thank you for showing interest in our clan. As I have discussed with you in Battlelog, we are currently not very active. Still, I will pass on your interest to join to our leader, clearwater87.

D-Talla

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Application to -SgAF- Empty Re: Application to -SgAF-

Post  Ghost_000 May 1st 2012, 2:26 pm

Welcome!!! Enjoy BF3!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down