Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to -SgAF-

5 posters

Go down

Application to -SgAF- Empty Application to -SgAF-

Post  D-Talla January 22nd 2012, 2:46 am

IGN/Nick: D-Talla
Period of playing BF3: 87 hours and counting
Previous experience: None in the Battlefield series, competitive L4D2 player
Preferred kits/styles: Engineer, Assault, tank drivera
Any upcoming commitments: Work as usual

I'm applying to join an organized clan to learn more about BF3 and also to play as a team. I am a very team oriented player. Being alone or playing in pubs with no squad teamwork or whatsoever really puts me off sometimes. I added pksllayer and clearwater87, none of them had accepted (Just sent request few hours ago).

BF3 is my first BF series. I'm going to admit, starting, it's a steep learning curve for me. But after throwing in 80 over hours of game time, I'm starting to pick up the bits and pieces. I'm still a very bad chopper pilot though. As for tanks, I'm pretty decent in it, but I lack the skill of positional advantages as I'm still not entirely familiar with all the strategic positions of the map.

That's all for my application, I hope you guys will consider and try me out to play with y'all in a squad or something.

D-Talla

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Application to -SgAF- Empty Re: Application to -SgAF-

Post  pksllayer January 24th 2012, 8:15 am

D-Talla,

Thank you for your interest in SgAF at this point in time. We will currently be evaluating your performance as well as your general in-game attitude and teamwork ability. Do give us some time to get to know your playstyle and we'll come to a decision regarding your acceptance into SgAF after a general consensus has been reached amongst the different clan members.

In the mean time, do continue to play with us and squad up. Dont be afraid to take criticism to improve your play ability and take the chance to get to know the guys in SgAF as well.

Thanks,
pksllayer

pksllayer
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydriz January 25th 2012, 3:50 pm

Hi D-Talla, even though our clan isn't a big competitive clan, we still do take pride in wearing that clan tag and upholding its name. Our assessment of your application isn't as stringent as other competitive clans, but we still do want to take time to know you better as a person in-game and out-of-game as well. Right now, you show great potential and you hold attributes in which we want our players to have. However, given that our clan is a close-knitted clan with strong friendships, we seek each other's opinion on certain issues, including assessment of applicants. As such, we still need some time to handle your application as we want our clan mates to recognise you in game before we accept you. Don't worry about the recognition part. You have been playing with us pretty often, so it would be easy for us to assess you as we play. Just join us whenever you can, and you will hear from us in no time. =)
Hydriz
Hydriz
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  DareTheDevil January 27th 2012, 3:50 am

Good luck with the application!

DareTheDevil

Male Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Talla February 1st 2012, 4:07 pm

Hey guys, thank you very much for the feed back. I'll continue to play as much as possible with you guys. Though I have to confess, although I seem to have put a decent amount of playing hours into BF3, but after playing with you guys, I felt that I still have much to catch up. Hope you guys will continue to play with me to help me improve my gameplay. I will of course accept all constructive criticisms with an open mind.

D-Talla

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pksllayer February 24th 2012, 3:09 am

A little late, but anyway im sure you know by now that you've been accepted into SgAF so welcome and hope to see you on the battlefield.

Thanks

pksllayer
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost_000 May 1st 2012, 1:45 pm

Welcome... it has been a long long time since I last visit this forum, lol!!
Ghost_000
Ghost_000

Male Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down