Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategies and Tips

4 posters

Go down

Strategies and Tips Empty Strategies and Tips

Post  pksllayer March 5th 2010, 6:37 pm

Post your strategies and tips here!

I find that having lightweight and body armor and getting in players faces and flanking them to knife works really well because most players are quite blur and bfbc2 is a bit strange cos you can strafe while running so it makes players quite focused on things, much easier to flank them!

pksllayer
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Strategies and Tips Empty Re: Strategies and Tips

Post  Jansle March 10th 2010, 1:13 pm

When using sniper rifles.. keep moving.. never stay still ! cause your aim apparently doesn't haywire when you don't ! =D
Jansle
Jansle

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 March 13th 2010, 7:35 pm

How u get body armour sia...i tot nid veteran?? I veteran 1 only sibei sian. Anyway for those like me who use assault alot, rmb always tap. Tapping keeps ur shots accurate rather than spraying or burst-firing. And lastly m16 with RDS rocks to the core. Its super own, 2 burst=kills
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansle March 16th 2010, 2:25 pm

AceComBat007 wrote:How u get body armour sia...i tot nid veteran?? I veteran 1 only sibei sian. Anyway for those like me who use assault alot, rmb always tap. Tapping keeps ur shots accurate rather than spraying or burst-firing. And lastly m16 with RDS rocks to the core. Its super own, 2 burst=kills

1 more tip.

always let Ace drive LOL
Jansle
Jansle

Male Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AceComBat007 March 16th 2010, 3:15 pm

Lol i know larh, my blackhawk skills are superb. Oredi got lots of people commenting but still i have to train on it. I wanna allow the gunner to be accurate and at same time, evading sniper shots n RPGS!
AceComBat007
AceComBat007

Male Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  sheadon July 9th 2010, 3:31 am

teamwork is essential. a sniper's motar strike can force armored vehs to retreat or move into ambush/mines. sometimes spotting is more effective than killing when you are in a good position, snipers should never take a shot when other people can see them. medics have to be hardworking and smart. no point reviving someone whos just gonna get shot down and die again. AT guys should work together, best with it's own armor veh to take down enemy armor, as they can attack faster than the enemy can repair, vice versa. assault guys have to always maintain at a stronghold, providing constant firepower and ammo to facilitate a push when numbers are strong enough. pushing forward is a team effort. when people move in groups it is harder for enemy to gun down and once pushed to a safe location, let teammate spawn, regroup and push again. last tip, always let ace drive

(:

sheadon

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down